Download the Dutch Village Park Map (pdf).
1. Carillion Bell Tower Main Entrance
33. De Oostpoort - The East Gate
38. Fudge Shop
13. Dutch Dance Lessons (after dance performances)
14. Giant Wooden Shoe Slide
17. Harry's Windmill Ride - a 1940 Ferris Wheel
18. De Kinderbaan - Little Tikes Turnpike
19. De Kinderboerderij - Interactive Children's Petting Farm
20. Het Klim Kasteel - The Climbing Castle
22. Windmill Water Pumping Race
23. Zweefmolen - Dutch Chair Swing Ride
24. Draaimolen - 1924 Hershell-Spillman Carousel
25. Petal Pumpers Cars - Self-propelled Train Car Ride
1. Carillion Bell Music - On the Hour & Westminster Chimes
4. Children's Corner - Sjoelen (Dutch Shuffleboard) and 'Color a Delft Paper Plate'
11. The Hardewyk Chapel & Antique Dutch Wedding Wagon
29. Nelis Tulip Farm Exhibit
30. Dutch Cheese Tasting
5. Delftware Making & the VanderWilt Antique Collection
6. Wooden Shoe Carver - Carving by Hand and Machine
7. Bioscoop Theater - Vintage 20 Minute Movies About the Netherlands
13. Dutch Dancing and De Gouden Engel - Amsterdam Street Organ
19. Frisian Farmhouse and Attached Barn
26. Kolean Museum - Antiques, Costumes and Family Histories
27. Waaggebouw - Replica of a Weighhouse from Oudewater. You can be weighed to determine if you might be a witch!
28. De Oude School - One-room Schoolhouse to 'Learn a Few Dutch Words'
30. Old Dutch Farmhouse Cheese Making
1. Lost & Found (including lost parents)
2. North Restrooms
21. South Restrooms
30. First Aid
For immediate help with any issue, ask an employee to call the Manager on Duty.
8. Waterrad - Water Wheel & Dutch Village Royalty
9. "Pieter and the Dike" - The Boy Who Saved Holland
10. Poldermolen - Windmill for pumping water
12. The Giant Stork
13. Your group with our Dutch Dancers (after dance performances)
30. 't Kaasmeisje - Dutch Cheese, Snacks and Drinks.
31. Handpainted Delftware, Christmas Shop, T-Shirts, Dutch Lace, Delft Tiles, German Beer Steins and Cuckoo Clocks
32. Wooden Shoes (Klompen), Wooden Tulips, Wooden Bowls, Toys and Delft Blue & Holland, Michigan Souvenirs
33. De Oostpoort - Small Selection of Gifts and Souvenirs.
36. The Dutch Market - Dutch Food, Cheeses and Chocolates.
15. the Nutty Dutchman - Ice Cream Shop
16. Het Terras - The Terrace Event Space
34. the Hungry Dutchman Cafe
35. the Thirsty Dutchman Pub
37. De Koekjeshoek - Fresh-made Dutch cookies
38. De Zoete Haan - Handcrafted Dutch Fudge
The village fills 10 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, canals and brick walkways.
We recommend 3 to 4 hours to visit the village attractions with more time to eat and shop.
All presentations, demonstrations, petting zoo and rides are included with your admission. For exclusive after-hours groups, you may select which attractions stay open for you.