Download the Dutch Village Park Map (pdf).
1. Carillion Bell Tower Main Entrance
33. De Oostpoort - The East Gate
38. Fudge Shop
13. Dutch Dance Lessons (after dance performances)
14. Giant Wooden Shoe Slide
17. Harry's Windmill Ride - a 1940 Ferris Wheel
18. De Kinderbaan - Little Tikes Turnpike
19. De Kinderboerderij - Interactive Children's Petting Farm
20. Het Klim Kasteel - The Climbing Castle
22. Wooden Shoe Mini Zip Line & Windmill Water Pumping Race
23. Zweefmolen - Dutch Chair Swing Ride
24 Draaimolen - 1924 Hershell-Spillman Carousel
25. Petal Pumpers Cars - Self-propelled Train Car Ride
1. Carillion Bell Music - On the Hour & Westminster Chimes
4. Children's Corner - Sjoelen (Dutch Shuffleboard) and 'Color a Delft Paper Plate'
11. The Hardewyk Chapel & Antique Dutch Wedding Wagon
29. Nelis Tulip Farm Exhibit
30. Dutch Cheese Tasting
5. Delftware Making & the VanderWilt Antique Collection
6. Wooden Shoe Carver - Demonstrations by Hand and Machine
7. Bioscoop Theater - Vintage 20 Min. Movies About the Netherlands
13. Dutch Dancing and De Gouden Engel - Amsterdam Street Organ
19. Frisian Farmhouse and Barn
26. Kolean Museum - Antiques, Costumes and Family Histories
27. Waaggebouw - Be weighed in a Replica of a Weighhouse from Oudewater
28. De Oude School - One-room Schoolhouse to 'Learn a Few Dutch Words' 30. Old Dutch Farmhouse Cheese Making
1. Lost & Found (including lost parents)
2. North Restrooms
21. South Restrooms
30. First Aid
For immediate help with any issue, just ask any employee to call the Manager on Duty.
8. Waterrad - Water Wheel & Dutch Village Royalty
9. "Pieter and the Dike" - The Boy Who Saved Holland
10. Poldermolen - Windmill for pumping water
12. The Giant Stork
13. Photos with Dutch Dancers (after dance performances)
30. 't Kaasmeisje - Dutch Cheese, Snacks and Drinks.
31. Handpainted Delftware, Christmas Shop, T-Shirts, Dutch Lace, Delft Tiles, German Beer Steins and Cuckoo Clocks
32. Wooden Shoes (Klompen), Wooden Tulips, Wooden Bowls, Toys and Delft Blue & Holland, Michigan Souvenirs
33. De Oostpoort - Small Selection of Gifts and Souvenirs.
36. The Dutch Market - Dutch Food, Cheeses and Chocolates.
15. the Nutty Dutchman - Ice Cream Shop
16. Het Terras - The Terrace Event Space
34. the Hungry Dutchman Cafe
35. the Thirsty Dutchman Pub
37. De Koekjeshoek - Fresh-made Dutch cookies
38. De Zoete Haan - Handcrafted Dutch Fudge
The village is situated on 10 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, canals and brick walkways.
We recommend 3 to 4 hours to visit the village attractions with more time to eat and shop.
All presentations, demonstrations, petting zoo and rides are included with your admission. For exclusive after-hours groups, you may select which attractions stay open for you.